- AIPL’s first sale in the medical industry, Remi 8 bucket centrifuge to St.Michael’s Nursing Home in year 1989
- Installation of first Fully Automated biochemistry analyzer (RA-XT) at National Hospital of Sri lanka in year 1999
- The first Hematology 3 part analyzer installed at Army Hospital
- The first hematology 5 part analyzer installed at National Hospital of Sri Lanka in the year 2001
- Supply of first Genetic Analyzer
- Successful introduction of the “Rotem Thromboelastometry Heamostasis Analyzer”, a “First of its kind” state of the art Life Saving Technology to the Island.
- Introduction of the “Rotem Thromboelastometry Heamostasis Analyzer”, a “First of its kind” state of the art Life Saving Technology to Sri Lanka
- Introduction of the “Belmont Rapid Infuser” a “First of its kind” Rapid infuser of Blood and Fluids with an inbuilt warmer to the Island.
Would you like to
get in touch