Determined to go as far as you can in your career? Want to prove your credibility as a leader? AIPL’s 25 year philosophy has been to attract, retain, and motivate talented and performance-driven people by fostering the professional growth of our employees, providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
Join the fast expanding AIPL family and you’ll be a member of a very successful organization with a passion for Customer Success, where you’ll be recognized for your ability to manage and lead and give you renewed confidence to contribute to AIPL’s success.
What could a more ambitious individual like you want?
To find out how you can stay ahead of your career, search the current job listings below to find a career path that’s right for you.
Carry out in house Workshop Technical functions in an efficient and timely manner adhering to engineering standards ensuring Customer satisfaction.
– Carry out in house workshop technical functions in an efficient and timely manner.
– Carry out shipment inspections according to the manufacture guide lines within the agreed time frame.
– Invoicing and payment collection of workshop repairs while maintaining backup instruments.
Skills & Qualifications:
– Diploma in Electronics or equivalents with 02 years’ of experience or
– ATI Electronics with 03 years’ experience.
– Experience in hardware repairs in electronics.
Vacancies are in; Vavuniya, Badulla, Dambulla, Ampara, Monaragala, Hambanthota & Galle Regions
– Support the sales of instrumentation through After Sales Service Policies and Procedures.
– Responsible for Pre Installation requirements, Installation and commissioning.
– Undertaking all technical needs of customers in a given area or territory.
– Responsible for Sales, Product demonstrations and conducting trainings to customers.
– Attend to technical inquiries and breakdown to full fill the customer satisfaction.
– Developing and training Technicians in the relevant area by upgrading knowledge on Products.
– Manage records of responsible customer segment by accurately updating & maintaining information.
– BSc Engineering / Diploma in Electronics or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
– With minimum 2 years’ of experience in similar field.
– Excellent Communication skills in English, Interpersonal and Supervisory skills.
– Sound knowledge in Computer Hardware and Software.
We are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Executive with a proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads and assessing potential markets, to sell Medical Instruments. In this role, you will prospect to new sales or business opportunities within an assigned Region, making many contacts as you tackle a large volume of potential market while achieving the cash collection targets of your sales. You will leverage your selling abilities, technical expertise and multi-channel presentation skills to present product demonstrations; and you will drive the sales cycle from first contact to close.
– Responsible for achieving the sales targets in the assigned Region.
– Formulate the regional targets based on the market growth, sales consolidation and new product innovations.- – – – – Manage regional business relationships with designated Key Accounts to consistently achieve established Sales Plans/Targets for the region/cash collected sales.3
– Prepare targets and field sales plan for the region based on the product market plans and company differentiating strategy and market penetration.
– Coordinate through the After Sales Service Division, of the customer after sales needs for the products.
– Forecasts future sales in assigned product categories.
Skills & Qualifications:
– Degree or Professional Qualification in Science or Commerce Stream.
– Minimum 3 years’ of sales experience in Medical/ Pharmaceutical industry.
– Experience in Medical Instruments sales will be an added advantage.
– High level of Selling skills with good Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills.
– Excellent Communication skills in English.
– Ability to travel extensively on regular customer visits.
Create the long term vision for the organization & providing leadership to the strategic long term operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals. Responsible for planning and implementing sales strategies to achieve agreed revenue targets while meeting company goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Degree in Science or equivalent qualification
– Having Full/Part qualification in Marketing from recognized Institute/University is preferred
Skills and Competencies:
– Good command in English & Tamil is compulsory
– An aptitude to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve set targets
– Ability to travel extensively on regular customer visits to meet customer requirements
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the qualification and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Skills and Qualifications
– C.E. A/L in Science Stream.
– Having a full/ part professional qualification will be an added advantage.
– Computer literacy with typing speed not less than 20wpm
– Good communication in English and interpersonal skills
– Age below 27 years
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
– Work with leading multinational brands
– Company’s comprehensive training and development programs
– Career advancement based on individual performance
In the capacity of a Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues whilst guiding and administrating a team of Product Managers. Identification and optimization of new business opportunities for the product lines assigned through effective business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders. Also, you need to assist to conduct and evaluate Market Researches and Competitor/ Customer Analysis. While actively involving yourself to implement branding and marketing activities initiated by the marketing division of the company.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Minimum 10 years’ of experience in similar capacity with minimum 2 years of Managerial experience.
– Professional qualifications obtained from a recognized Marketing Body (CIM / SLIM/CMI).
– C.E. Advance Level studied in Bio Stream.
– Obtaining a MBA will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies:
– Proven track record with Negotiation and Communication skills with Key Stakeholders.
– Knowledge in selling, price management, revenue and market share enhancement.
– Ability to travel extensively.
**Preferably Male candidates below 40 years
– Handle all day-to-day Administrative Functions
– Provide assistance and support as and when instructed by the Supervisor
– Handle administrative arrangements for meetings & events
– Handle Data Entry related work in the Administration Department
Experience & Qualifications:
– Passed GCE Ordinary Level
– Minimum 1 year experience in similar capacity
– Good communication skills
– Pleasing and pleasant personality
– Candidate should be below 40 years